Archive for January, 2009
- I take artsy pictures.
- Married my wife on a mountain.
- I am equally Mac and PC. Once in college I was Linux but it was just one time and I was curious.
- Science is my favourite [spelling: see below] subject.
- I am Canadian and have lived on either coast. Born on “The Island.”
- Pixel pushing National Association of Photoshop Professionals member.
- Lego, Star Wars, G.I. Joe and Transformers occupied most of my young life.
- Cut a record in 84. My grade 4 class backed me up.
- PBS is made possible by people like me.
- I paint. Now and then.
- I’ve been a paper boy, warehouse worker, ski resort ticket checker, BSA, Business Analyst, and Web designer.
- I love gaming. Since Atari 2600 and Commodore 64. Now xbox360 and I’m addicted to achievements.
- Accidentally sliced my hand open in grade 5 on Mother’s day and felt really bad.
- Accidentally sliced my hand later in life opening my own cast and felt really bad.
- Learning is a passion.
- Norm Abram of The New Yankee Workshop is my hero.
- Early mornings killed my hockey career.
Nordiques Minnesota DallasVancouver have crushed my spirit.
- A New England Patriots fan before Brady and Belichick.
- I own a collection of mostly 3D animation and war films.
- I ride a motorbike. Snowboard. Hike. Ski. Bike. (Roughly in that order.)
- Skate boarding is not a crime.
- I’m heavier than I look. Big boned actually. 6’0 240. Seriously.
- Currently teaching myself everything I can learn about film, animation and robotics.
- Politics and Religion are something we’re just going to have to disagree on then. But that’s ok.
I’ve decided to bottle the noise. See what this becomes, but no promises.